We value opportunities to learn more about our faith, with classes for children and adults on Sundays and during the week
- Worship & Wonder is a place for Pre-K through 3rd grade children experience and worship God through Bible stories told using multi-sensory tools and opportunities for responding to the stories out of their own life experiences.
- 4th & 5th Grade youth dig into the real-life issues,“grappling” together in meaningful conversations about faith and life.
- Middle and High School youth enjoy opportunities to learn and fellowship with each other. Additional programs on issues of importance to adolescents are offered on a yearly basis.
- Summer Camps are available to youth of all ages.
- Adult Sunday School includes multi-week learning sessions with choices to meet the interests of multiple groups.
- Adult Weekly Opportunities include a variety of smaller group settings that offer tailored learning, praying, and fellowship together.