We gladly embrace the part of our vision that calls us to serve others. Members and friends participate in numerous outreach opportunities, including:
- Kids at Heart supporting foster and adoptive families in Larimer County
- Rehabilitation Nursing Center of the Rockies is the setting for a Sunday morning worship service once a month to the residents.
- Laurel Elementary School volunteers who provide services to students in classrooms and donations to specific needs of the school
- Tennyson Center for Children at Colorado Christian Home support with pledges giving during an annual fundraising dinner and a monthly collections of supplies.
- Faith Family Hospitality serving homeless families in our buildings approximately every 3 months.
- Equal Exchange offers monthly purchase of coffees, teas, chocolate and other fair trade items