We know that the proposed development at the NW corner of Trilby & Lemay will impact the neighborhoods surrounding our church. We want our neighbors to have up-to-date and accurate information and to know that we are listening. Together, we believe we can make this a project that will serve as a model for collaboration and service to the community, while enhancing the neighborhood we reside in.
The project partners held an informational and listening session for neighbors on May 19, facilitated by the city’s neighborhood development liaison. Link to a recording of this session by clicking here.
Project Basics and Partners
- 72 affordable housing apartment units in six buildings (CARE Housing)
- Up to 10 family homes (Habitat for Humanity)
- Up to 2 homes for adults with developmental disabilities (L’Arche)
- Community building to provide activity and office space for the church, the project residents and other community mission partners. Potentially includes affordable childcare.
- Community garden, playground, outdoor gathering spaces, greenspace
For more information about our partners:
Heart of the Rockies contact: Sue Anderson. Sue is a member of the church’s project steering team and a resident of Brittany Knolls.
City of Fort Collins Development Process:
Presentation for Brittany Knolls neighbors regarding the general development review process, click here to watch.
To submit comments to the Planning and Zoning Commission, click here.
To contact Alyssa Stephens, neighborhood development liaison, click here.