Heart of the Rockies Christian Church has always planned to share its undeveloped land at the northwest corner of Trilby and Lemay with local nonprofit organizations to benefit the greater community.
Three primary partners have been selected to join in a collaborative effort to develop the property — CARE Housing, Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity, and L’Arche Fort Collins. Together with our partners, we imagine a diverse, inclusive community that can live and thrive on this property, anchored by a community center that will be shared with the partnership’s residents, the church and its current mission partners, and others. We are especially pleased that Heartside Hill will provide affordable and attainable housing, which has been identified as a critical need in our community.
Preliminary Project Information
- 64 apartment units (CARE Housing)
- 9 single-family homes (Habitat for Humanity)
- 2 homes for adults with developmental disabilities and their assistants (L’Arche)
- Community building to provide activity and office space for the church, the project residents and other mission partners. Potentially includes affordable childcare.
- Community garden, playground, outdoor gathering space, greenspace
For more information, visit the Heartside Hill website.