Planning to worship with us in-person? We can’t wait to see you!
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve been committed to act collectively in ways that promote health and wholeness within our congregation and by extension in our wider community. As church leaders, we have been continuing to listen to the faith community we’ve been called to serve–all of you–as well as monitor the data and science we have available to us. Based on best information, we moved to masks being optional in worship in late May, 2022. Everyone who worships with us is welcome to wear a mask at any time for their own safety and comfort.
We still encourage you to:
- do a symptom check before you head to worship; if you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or other potentially contagious illness, worship with us online;
- monitor the Larimer County dashboard to see COVID-19 case levels in our community;
- know your own risk factors and risk tolerance.
We will continue to mitigate risk by:
- running ceiling fans in the sanctuary during worship;
- opening windows and doors during worship when feasible;
- holding fellowship hour outside when possible.
We will remain vigilant in monitoring local cases and risk levels along with public health guidance, which means there may be a time when we require masks in large group settings again. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us to guide our congregation through this ever-changing time.
Sundays // 10 a.m. MT
If this past has taught us anything, it’s that we are the church no matter where or how we gather. It’s also been an opportunity to reflect on what it means to have a space that’s set apart for us to be together in worship and just how precious and holy that can be. While some things will look and feel different, what remains the same is the God whom we worship. Online worship will continue to be available through a live-stream.
- Go to our Facebook page. If you wish, you’ll be able to participate via the comment thread when prompted – OR-
- Go to heartoftherockies.org/worship-live-stream to live-stream from your phone or desktop.
Each Sunday afternoon, a video of that morning’s online service will be posted to our YouTube Channel. You can subscribe here.
Follow our Facebook page or read our Heart to Heart E-blasts (subscribe here) for the latest information.
Need a Zoom tutorial for online ministry opportunities? Click here.